Terms and conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of Robin Roo. Please familiarize yourself with all the Terms and Conditions and adhere to them fully.
- Robin Roo is restricted to individuals who are under the age of Legal Majority who are residents of jurisdictions ("Players") where the use of Robin Roo and its Games ("Games") are not prohibited by law. All Robin Roo Games are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play. No purchase is necessary to play. Players may enter and play Games free of charge and without betting money.
Use of Software
- Robin Roo hereby grants the Player a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the Casino. Robin Roo uses advanced encryption systems to protect the user name and password information, and any other delicate information transferred to and from the client application and Robin Roo servers, thus protecting the Player and the Casino against attempts of manipulation by a third party.
Changes to This Agreement
- Robin Roo reserves the right to change this agreement at any time. The Player is responsible for consulting the website and/or the help files at least once a month. The Player accepts and agrees to abide by both the amended terms and conditions of this agreement and the roles of the Casino Games.
- The Player is at least 18 years of age or has reached the legal age of maturity in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Robin Roo's operation of virtual Casino gambling is directed only towards Players who by the laws of their home jurisdiction are not prohibited from gambling on the internet through the application of the software. Some jurisdictions have not yet addressed the legality of the use of software for gambling, while some jurisdictions have specifically made internet gambling illegal.
- It is impossible for Robin Roo to determine the state of the law in every jurisdiction around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, the Player accepts sole responsibility for determining the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction. The Player is responsible for any consequences that may transpire as a result of his/her not determining the legality of internet gaming in his/her jurisdiction. The Player understands that the Player may play Games free or for money. The Player understands that the Games are for entertainment value only and at the Player's sole decision. Commercial use of Robin Roo is strictly forbidden. The Player will play only for private and non-professional purposes. Before placing bets, the Player is responsible for verifying the laws on gambling which governs the place where the Robin Roo is used.
The Player shall hold the company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and blameless, and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's:
- entry, use, or reuse of the Web site,
- use of any materials at the Web site,
- entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Server,
- participation in the Game, or,
- the acceptance of any Prize.
- Player shall periodically review at a rate not less than once monthly these Terms and Conditions posted on this Web site.
- Player shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Web site, or the Casino, nor accept any Prize if Player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all roles, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such roles, regulations, terms and conditions may change periodically.
- The player is obliged to keep his/her private username and password secret and confidential. Any use of the software application through the player's username is the sole responsibility of the player.
- The player will not allow any third party or person, including and without limitation to any minor, to use his/her account to place wagers or participate in the games in any way. The player is fully responsible for any taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software.
- If winnings are taxable in the player's jurisdiction, the player is required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities. Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. Robin Roo will not report wagering information on behalf of any member.
Robin Roo reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your credit card or sent to you by check. In addition, Robin Roo reserves the right, in its total discretion, to void any winnings and withhold any balance in Robin Roo account under any of the following circumstances:
- If the name on Robin Roo account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to deposit money into the account.
- If you provide false and or misleading information used to open Robin Roo account.
- If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside.
- If you reside in a jurisdiction, where law prohibits the use and participation of such games.
- If you have allowed or permitted (purposely or not) another party to play on Robin Roo account.
- If you have reversed or charged back any of your purchases on Robin Roo account.
- You are allowed ONLY ONE ACCOUNT per household, computer and workplace. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. If you have more than one account, all winnings and bonuses will be VOID.
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by Robin Roo that you have used a system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems.
- The name on the casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit or withdrawal.
- If your financial information, personal information or gaming modus operandi is similar to known fraudsters or deemed to be high risk or abusive by our security team
- If you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company.
- By accepting any winnings or prizes from Robin Roo, players consent to the use of their name and photograph for advertising and promotional purposes without any additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Robin Roo will act as the final arbitrator or any dispute involving Robin Roo and any other party. Robin Roo reserves the right to employ an arbitrator of its choice to act as an agent of arbitration in place of Robin Roo in the event of a dispute.
- All disputes should be forwarded to Robin Roo by email within one (1) hour of the disputed event. Robin Roo will answer all customers within 2 business days. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the casino will be final.
- Should any game be at any time interrupted and/or disconnected, the situation at the point of interruption and results from the previous game should be displayed when the player starts the game again. If the player becomes disconnected from the Casino's server mid-game, the player will be able to continue and complete that game exactly as if the player had never left. If the Casino's server did not receive the player's bet, the player's balance will not have been reduced and the player will see the result of the previous bet.
- Robin Roo makes every effort to ensure the full protection of its customers. However, certain unforeseen events are beyond the control of Robin Roo. In the event of a disconnection for any reason whatsoever between the player and the casino, Robin Roo shall not be held liable for any losses which may result there from. The balance of a player's account shall at all times be as recorded on the Robin Roo server.
All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed. You have to provide us copy of your proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards, a signed approval purchase history and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. Your proof of identity must exactly match with your registered name and surname. If you fail to provide
- Any deposit made into your casino account is an indication to the casino of your intention to wager at the casino. Failing to do so, will result in all purchase processing fees being deducted. Under such circumstances, the Casino has the right to remove processing fees at any time without player notification.
- Making deposits and then Cashing-in without wagering will not be tolerated. The Casino has the discretion not to allow the cash-in to be processed. The Casino's decision is final.
- Any deposit should be wagered atleast 10x before any withdrawal request.
- Players must deposit real money into their Robin Roo casino account before any withdrawal can be made. Where a new payment method is added, Players must first make a successful deposit to assist in verifying the new payment option before any subsequent withdrawal can be made
- Robin Roo reserves the right to request an Authorization Form at any time and may terminate any account that does not satisfactorily complete and/or return the Authorization Form in a time period determined as reasonable by Robin Roo. In such a case, Robin Roo may unilaterally determine resolution of any account funds.
- Players must provide a copy of their proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. Proof of identity must match the registered name and surname. If a player fails to provide this within 4 weeks of our request, his account may be subject to lock out and winnings and/or cash-ins made void. In cases of fraudulent documentation, account will be locked and all winnings and/or cash-ins will be void.
- A mandatory waiting period of 24 hours is required before any processing payment of winnings. During this period the player has the right to cancel his winnings. All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed.
- Weekly withdrawal limits are based on the player's VIP level UP to a maximum of $5,000 per week. The remaining amount will be returned to the player's account until they are eligible for an additional withdrawal. All progressive jackpot wins are exempt from this clause. The casino management may refrain from exercising this clause in certain cases. This can take up to 12 business days. You will be notified by email when we send out your winnings. Withdrawals and changes to payment instructions are subject to clearance by our Security Department. Robin Roo reserves the right to pay out higher winnings over a period of several weeks.
- When a bonus is redeemed, wagering on restricted games is forbidden. Doing so will void any winnings. Robin Roo reserves the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player's original deposit from a player's withdrawal if the play bonus is wagered on restricted games. Different bonuses have different restricted games, and it is the player's responsibility to review each and every bonus' specific terms and conditions, for the restricted games list.
- Robin Roo reserves the right to refuse or rescind the play bonus for any reason including, but not restricted to, bonus abuse. In case of abuse, Robin Roo reserves the right to discontinue player's membership and to prevent the player from accessing Robin Roo in the future.
- The Player is fully aware of the fact that his credit card, when used for deposit/purchase will be immediately billed after deposit/purchase. All PLAY BONUS credits are for wagering purposes only. (No withdrawal will be honoured for an amount less than the PLAY BONUS.) Upon a withdrawal request (regardless of the number of deposits), any amount up to the equivalent value of the PLAY BONUS will be deducted from your play balance or winnings prior to settlement. The first credits wagered will be deducted from your deposit(s) rather than from the PLAY BONUS).
- You agree that we or a payment processing company on our behalf will handle all financial account transactions ("Payment Processor"). You hereby agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
- You agree to fully pay any and all payments due to us or any third party in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your due payments and in any such event you will refund and compensate us for such unpaid payments including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting your payment.
- We promise to answer all queries within 3 working days from time of receipt
- You can only use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are the legal age as determined by the law of the country where you live.
- Please note: You cannot use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are under 18 years of age in any circumstances.
- Please note: Some legal jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling and others have specifically made online gambling illegal. We do not intend that anyone should use the Online Casino and/or the Website where such use is illegal. The availability of the Online Casino and/or the Website does not construe an offer or invitation by us to use the Online Casino in any country in which such use is illegal. Use of the Online Casino is void wherever prohibited by any applicable law. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of the Online Casino is legal in the country where you live.
- Only withdrawals via Bankwire is allowed, unless otherwise stated.
- In the case where the casino is not able to verify the player's documents and identity fully, the casino may require that the player sends some further documentation in order to complete this process.
- Robin Roo recommends that the Cardholder retains a copy of transaction reports and policies and roles of the Robin Roo.
- In addition to the above, when processing withdrawals, if the accumulated deposits of a player do not exceed $200, the player is only entitled to a maximum amount of 10 x this amount in a withdrawal request (based on his winnings). Example: accumulated deposits $100, winnings $1,500 and withdrawal request $1,500, effective payment is $1,000, $500 is deducted from the player's balance.
- For any wagers made, the wager is first deducted from the player bonus account (or money with withdraw limitation). Once bonus funds have been depleted, then the wager is deducted from the cash account (or money with no withdraw limitation).
- All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed. You have to provide us copy of your proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards, a signed approval purchase history and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. Your proof of identity must exactly match with your registered name and surname. If you fail to provide
- You will not break in, access, attempt to break in or otherwise by-pass our security. If we have a suspicion that you have attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access or otherwise by-pass our security or the Software, we will be entitled to terminate with immediate effect your access to the Online Casino and/or have your account blocked, and we reserve the right to inform the applicable authorities.
- You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played on the Online Casino and you accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on the Software and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail. You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the Online Casino gaming activity.
- You will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages our reputation or our software provider or any other related service providers.
- You further agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers harmless, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of this Agreement by you, and any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Online Casino or the Software.
- Wagering requirements on bonuses are 30X the deposit and bonus amount before any cash-outs are permitted unless otherwise stated. For Example: deposit $20 get $20 as a bonus and your wagering will be ($20+$20) x 30 = $1,600
- Wagering requirements on free bonuses are 60x the bonus with a withdrawal limit of $100 unless otherwise stated.
- Wagering requirements for the free spins is 50X the winnings from free spins.
- A Player's total account balance consists of a withdrawable balance and a playable balance. A Player's playable account cannot be cashed in, but can be used to place wagers. A player's withdrawable Account may only be cashed in once the balance of the Bonus Account is zero
- As the required play-through requirements are met, funds are automatically transferred from the Player's playable account to their cash account. For any wagers made, the wager is deducted from the Player's playable account. If there is no bonus available, then the wager is deducted from the withdrawable account.
- All withdrawable amounts showing in a players account include the bonus money. Once a withdrawal request has been made all bonus amounts will be removed from the withdrawable balance before the withdrawal is processed.
Please note that not all games contribute the same to wagering requirements of a bonus. Below is the list of wagering contributions for each game group:
- Slots, Video Slots, Parlour Games (Keno), Bingo, Scratch Cards, and Board Games contribute 100% to wagering requirements.
- Vegas Three Card Rummy™, Tri-Card Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker™, Red Dog, War Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette count a quarter (25%) to wagering requirements.
- Video Poker, Multi Hand Video Poker, European Slot Poker contribute 10% to wagering requirements.
- Please note: Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive bonus or register to our slots tournaments: Finland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Thailand, Greece, China, Denmark, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Turkey, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia. Please note that due to ongoing promotion abuse, players from these countries are not eligible to participate in any free bonus. All winnings relative to the used of bonuses will be confiscated by the casino.
- On any bonus, including cashback the maximum bet size you can place is limited to $10, unless otherwise stated. Any bets or wagers above $10 during a bonus play through will deem any winnings null and void.
These Bonus Terms pertain to all bonuses on offer at Robin Roo unless otherwise stated in a specific promotion/bonus terms
- Minimum deposit amount to qualify for any promotion is $20. Minimum deposit amount cannot be made with multiple transactions and we will not be able to refund these amounts.
- Any coupon bonus is a play bonus and cannot be redeemed for cash or withdrawn.
- A player may redeem only 1 (one) coupon at a time.
- Once a coupon has been redeemed and you have made your deposit your bonus will be automatically added to your account. The bonus will be removed from a player's account once a withdrawal request has been made.
- Please be sure that you read and understand each individual coupons terms before you use any coupon to avoid misunderstandings. For instance, the play bonus may not be combined with any other bonus.
- The bonus will expire within 30-days once it's in your account. If you have not met the conditions of the bonus within this time-frame, any bonus amount and winnings associated with this bonus will be removed from your account.
- Unless otherwise stated, any form of game play (bets or wager) on any bonus is restricted to Slots, Video Slots, Keno and Scratch Card. Any winning derived outside these category of games will be null and void.
- Utilization of a coupon when making a deposit shall be deemed to represent acceptance of all terms and conditions associated with the use of promotional coupons stated above. Players are not required to use coupons when depositing and should not do so without a complete understanding of these terms and conditions.
- Any free money given without requiring a deposit, e.g. a Non-Deposit Coupon, loyalty bonus, Comp Points, VIP bonus, competition/tournament prizes, compensation bonus, inconvenience bonus, birthday bonus etc. (unless otherwise stated) will have maximum cash out of $100 or 10x the bonus amount. Minimum initial bonus wager requirements and minimum cash-in requirements apply.
- For security reason any winnings from a free bonus or winnings from a free tournament, will only be cashed in after making a minimum deposit of $20 in the player account.
- Note: All bonuses immediately exclude progressive games, which are: Caribbean Draw, Caribbean Hold'em, Caribbean Stud, Let Em Ride, Aztec's Millions, Jackpot Cleopatra's Gold, Jackpot Piñatas Progressive, Shopping Spree II, Spirit of the Inca
- Any coupon must be claimed or redeemed when the playable balance is below $1, whether cash or bonus money. Any winnings derived to the contrary will be made null and void.
Welcome Bonus Package
- Welcome package is available for new players on their first five deposits.
- Coupon code must be redeemed at the cashier prior to making a deposit.
- Min deposit to activate each coupons is $20 (as one transaction).
The welcome bonuses are as follows:
- 1st deposit bonus can be claimed with code ROOBONUS1. Bonus awards 200% match bonus with 50 free spins on Cash Bandits 3.
- 2nd deposit bonus can be claimed with code ROOBONUS2 awards 125% match bonus up to $2000 with 50 free spins on Storm Lords.
- 3rd deposit bonus can be claimed with code R OOBONUS3 awards 135% match bonus up to $2000 with 50 free spins on Sweet 16.
- 4th deposit bonus can be claimed with code ROOBONUS4 awards 150% match bonus up to $2000 with 50 free spins on God of Wealth.
- 5th deposit bonus can be claimed with code ROOBONUS5 awards 250% match bonus up to $2000 with 50 free spins on Cleopatra's Gold.
- Wagering requirements apply: 30x (deposit+bonus amount) before any withdrawals can be made. Wagering contribution varies by the game played.
- Welcome Bonuses has no cashout limits.
- Casino Management reserves the right to cancel or amend the Welcome Package promotion at any time.
- Any bets or wagers placed on the welcome bonus has a maximum bet size of $10. Any bets or wagers above $10 during a bonus play through will deem any winnings null and void.
- Any form of game play on the Welcome bonus is restricted to Slots, Video Slots, Keno and Scratch card.
- Only pure cash deposits made in increments of $20 or more are eligible to receive 10% daily cashback. Any deposits made that were accompanied by a bonus coupon are not eligible to receive cashback.
- Players don't have to redeem their daily cashback. They are added to a player's account automatically by 6 pm ACT the following day
- If any withdrawal is made the corresponding deposit/deposits will not be entitled to earn cashback
- In order to claim their daily cashback earnings a player balance must be below $1
- It is not possible to claim a cashback while having an existing coupon active. In the event there is a pending coupon, free spins, cashback will be deferred to the next day. Please note if not claimed, cashbacks will expire within 7 days
- Depending on a player's VIP level, the maximum cashback earnings amount is limited to up to $500 per day.
- Cashback earnings have a 20x play through amount which is only available on Slots, Keno, Bingo and Scratch Card games. All other games are locked while cashback coupons are active. In addition, the actual cashback amount received cannot be cashed out i.e. this is a non-cashable bonus. Cashback earnings have a maximum cash out of 10X the cashback amount. Any winnings over and above this amount will be removed from players account upon cashing out.
- Casino management reserves the right to exclude players from the cashback program. Management's decision is final
- Casino Management reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of the cashback program at any time without prior notice
VIP Weekly Cashback
- As a VIP member through our weekly cashback promotion; we will give you back up to 15% of all your losses incurred playing with us during the week; you can receive up to $500 cashback each and every week as a VIP member.
- Cashback percentage is based on the amount deposited during a week the Cashback is credited for.
- Each week (Tuesday) we will automatically credit your account with the cashback amounts from your previous week’s losses. A Cashback week at Robin Roo casino is calculated from Tuesday 12:00AM to Monday 11.59PM. Please note that cashback earnings have a wagering requirement 50X the cashback amount before a withdrawal can be made. Please also note that the cashback amount itself is a non-cashable bonus and cannot be withdrawn.
- In order to qualify to receive our weekly cashback promotion, a player must have deposited at least $200 in the previous week. Please note that players are not eligible to receive their cashback earnings should they have a real money balance or pending withdrawals to the value of $200 or more. Furthermore, in the spirit of fair play cashback earnings are awarded to loyal players, those players found to be abusing the cashback promotions will be excluded from any future earnings.
- Cashback earnings are NOT eligible for players that are wagering 30% or more on ANY table or card games including all Blackjack and all Roulettes.
- The cashback is calculated as follows: Total amount of real money deposits during the period less the total amount of withdrawals during the period.
- Casino management reserves the right to exclude players from the cashback program. Management's decision is final.
- Casino Management reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of the cashback program at any time without prior notice.
- Comp Points are a loyalty reward available on all funded accounts.
- Comp Points are accumulated by placing bets with real cash only, and are credited for both winning and losing bets.
The amount of Comp Points awarded for playing games differs by the game played, and is the following:
- Slots, Real-Series Video Slots, Keno, Bingo, Scratch Cards, Board Games: every $10 in bets awards 1 Comp Point;
- Red Dog, Caribbean Draw, Let Em Ride, Caribbean Stud, Caribbean Hold'em: every $30 in bets bring 1 Comp Point;
- The following games are excluded and bets on them do not award comp points: Video Poker, Poker, Roulette, Craps, Blackjack, Baccarat, Vegas Three Card Rummy, War, Sic Bo, Slots Tournaments, Shooting Games.
- Comp Points can be redeemed at the rate of 100 Comp Points = $1.
- There are no wagering requirements on money generated with Comp Points.
- Max cash out on the comp points bonus is 10x the bonus amount.
- Comp Points must be redeemed when playable balance is below $1.
- Comp Points cannot be mixed with any other bonus or playable balance. In case Comp Points are redeemed on top of playable balance or mixed with another bonus (for example, a deposit match bonus), and we cannot define where winnings came from, we reserve the right to apply Comp Points maximum cash out limits to the total amount of winnings.
- Refer-a-Friend-Program is valid for all depositing players that have their accounts in good standing and active for the last 30 days.
- The referrer is eligible to receive 100% of the referee’s first deposit amount up to a maximum of $250. The amount is credited to the referrer's balance as a bonus that must be wagered at least 40x before a withdrawal can be made. There is no max cash-out amount in place but the bonus amount is not cashable.
- In order for the referrer to receive the “refer a friend bonus” he/she must submit the username, email and valid phone number of the referee. In addition, neither party within the “refer a friend” relationship should be relatives or live at the same physical address.